Ingredients (serves 4)
2 courgettes, diced
1 red onion, diced
2 red peppers, diced
Salt and pepper
400g can chopped tomatoes with garlic and herbs
4 chicken breasts
1 x pack Maggi® So Crispy® with Garlic
400g (14oz) frozen potato wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan ovens) or Gas Mark 6.
- Place all the courgettes, onion and peppers into a roasting tin and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing the vegetables halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the crispy chicken according to the pack directions, transfer to a baking sheet and cook for about 35 minutes or until cooked through. Place the potato wedges onto a tray and bake for about 20 minutes or according to the pack instructions.
- To finish the vegetables, pour the chopped tomatoes and sugar into the tin, mix well and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with the crispy chicken and wedges